Tuthill application engineers are ready to help you select the best system and combinations of components for your specific needs. Custom engineered system solutions to 12,000 CFM are available with a combination of vacuum boosters/air ejectors and roughing pumps for any vacuum application. Contact your Tuthill rep or call 800-825-6937 for assistance.
Booster/Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumping Systems
• Ideal for pumping wet gas mixtures at low pressures
• Oil-filled systems avoid problems with corrosive contaminants and sealant liquid vapor pressures at higher temperatures
• Process liquid-filled systems prevent contamination of process gases with either water or oil
A variety of two and three-stage systems are available, complete with instrumentation, condensers, partial or complete sealant liquid recovery and recirculation, piping, and valves.
Booster/Dry Screw Vacuum Pumping Systems
• Combine high pumping speed with deep vacuum levels and operate free of oil, water or other sealing liquids
• Flows range to 4,500 CFM (7646 m3/h) with vacuum levels to 10 microns and below Complete engineered solutions are available and may include any combination of dry screw vacuum pumps, vacuum boosters, electric motors, direct of V-belt drive, coolant recirculation systems, instrumentation, controls, skid piping and valves.
Booster/Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumping Systems
• Pump high volumes at very low pressure
• High-capacity dry rotary lobe vacuum booster is matched to a smaller rotary piston vacuum pump
• For continuous operation below 1 Torr (1.3 mbar a), the vacuum booster can increase pumping speed by a factor of 10 or more
• For operation at higher pressure and for faster evacuations, the booster may be approximately twice the capacity of the piston pump
• Performance ranges 200-12,000 CFM (340-20,388 m3/h) with ultimate vacuum levels as low as 0.2 microns
• Conventional systems with direct driven or V-belt driven boosters
• Low-profile systems with close-coupled boosters are available
• Creates a higher capacity system with economy of scale
Tuthill application engineers can help you make the best selection for your specific needs.
Sistemas de vacío anillo líquido
Los sistemas de vacío anillo líquido de diseño AF™ están disponibles desde simples diseños para un solo uso hasta sistemas completos con tanques receptores/separadores, paneles de control, boosters de vacío e instrumentación completa.
|Aplicaciones:||Vacuum Packaging, Vacuum Furnaces, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processing, Solvent Distillation/Vapor Recovery, Solvent Recovery, Crystallization, Transformer Oil Drying, Vapor Coating, Dryers & Evaporators, Semiconductor Processing, Dry Etching|